Dr. Vineet Vinayak graduated in 1997 from Govt Dental College and hospital, Amritsar, Punjab. After working as junior resident ( Dental OPD/ Casualty) at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi, he went on to do his postgraduate masters (specialization) in Endodontics (MDS) from Ragas Dental College , Chennai .
He worked as a senior resident at AIIMS, Delhi as a root canal specialist and then went to various institutes in England to gain further perfection and advancements in the field of dentistry, root canals and dental implants. He visited Cardiff Dental School at Cardiff (Wales), Eastman Dental Institute at London , Kings Dental College at London and the renowned Edinburgh Dental College at Glasgow (UK).
After clearing International Qualifying Examinations (Part A ) under General Dental Council, London (UK) and having gained specialization in implants and specifically zygomatic implants for denture failure patients, Dr Vinayak worked briefly as consultant endodontist at Apollo Clinic, East of Kailash, New Delhi and Aggarwal Hospital, Delhi before starting his own Centre of Excellence in 2005 along with his wife Dr Meenu Vinayak, who is also an MDS with specialization in crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Ex Junior Resident – AIIMS
- Senior Resident – AIIMS
- Consultant – APOLLO, East of Kailash, New Delhi
- Consultant – Aggarwal Hospital, Shakti Nagar, Delhi
- Associate Professor – ESIC Govt Dental College & Hospital, Ministry of Labour – Govt of India, Rohini, Delhi
- Edinburgh Dental Hospital
Specialist Training at –
- Eastern Dental Institute, London UK
- Cardiff Dental Institute, Cardiff, Wales, UK
- Kings Dental Institute, London UK
- Edinburgh Dental Hospital, Glasgow, UK
Specialist with 15 Years Experience in –
- Root Canals
- Full Mouth Dental Implants